Sunday 30 November 2014

A New Fabulous Job!!!

A day after my boss cut my work hours at my Job (not her fault, business is slow in December) down to one day a week :( I received a call from my friend, Rachel, who owns the Fabulous Elsie George Boutique in the Hunter Valley, offering me 1-2 days a week work in her shop.


HELL YES!!!


I went for a trial for a few hours to see if I was a good fit for the position. I had just bought this Precious Pansy Frock from the shop the day before, so figured it would be good to wear while working there.

Just a quick snap from the day I bought it :)

I styled the dress properly the next day, with heels, petticoat, make up and curls.

And

I looked so good in my new dress, a customer who came in wanting a dress to wear to next years Kurri Kurri Nostalgia festival, saw me wearing mine, tried one on for herself and bought it. Yay! My first Retail sale!

If you love Elsie George as mych as I do, or just want to support local independant business, PLEASE vote for us to win a new website! You can vote everyday, just go to http://www.rescuemysite.com.au/nomination/elsiegeorge-com-au// and click to vote, its that simple!


Now I'll leave you with a photo of me dressed up in my new Pansy Frock, all ready for church



Dixie



No comments:

Post a Comment