Thursday 19 November 2015

A few Sew-Along updates

In an attempt to keep you all updated on the progress of a few of the Sew-Along dresses currently being sewn up, before I can give you the round up post, hopefully on December 1 (If I'm that organised) I've put together a few of the blog posts that some of the participants have posted so far!

There have been so many different colour and print choices, it has been quite inspirational to see them all taking shape!


First of all is the lovely Vicki of Rayon Dreams in a Cheesecake world, who completed her first version before anyone else in a delightful arrow printed cotton





Another person who has already finished is Bianca from Vintage on Tap, and she was so dedicated, she even did bound button-holes! To see the completed dress head to her blog post.

I would love to show you all more, but you will just have to wait for the round up post. I have given the girls until November 30 to finish up and have some photos taken. As an added incentive, I have decided to grade, scan and PDF another vintage pattern from my stash and email it to everyone who finishes in time. Now I just have to decide what pattern that will be, and find the time to do it!

For anyone still interested in this pattern, you can now buy it from my etsy shop for just US$2!

Dixie

No comments:

Post a Comment