Saturday 10 January 2015

Busy, busy, busy......

So lately I havent been able to post as I have been super busy in my sewing room..... but it's not a project I can share many details about. I can say that I have been working with Rachel from my favourite shop (and also where I work one day a week) Elsie George Boutique, to make her very own brand for the shop, which we are hoping to have ready to launch in time for the Kurri Kurri Nostalgia festival which is on the 27-29 March. Other than that I cant really tell you much more, but keep your eye out on the Elsie George Facebook Page for more details and sneak peaks.

For now, here is a glimpse of the first item for the brand



And just for funsies, here's a couple of work selfies :)


Wearing my new Pink Ensemble again

Too lazy to frock up, rocking some suspenders

Dixie O'Dare

No comments:

Post a Comment